Event check in

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event check in

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fabio

Hi there,

I´m intending to buy Event Tickets Plus but first I need to understand a little more about QR code funcionality.

My hostess at the event will scan the ticket that customer prints or displays it on mobile screen. Is there a mobile app that does that? If so, does this app automatically marks this ticket as “checked in”, preventing a re-use of the ticket?

Does this plugin allows WooCommerce to sell tickets as products?

Thanks in advance for prompt response.

Regards,

Fabio

George
    Participant

Hey Fabio!

Happy to answer these questions, though a bit out of order as follows:

Does this plugin allows WooCommerce to sell tickets as products?

Yes! Tickets are of the “products” type within WooCommerce.

My hostess at the event will scan the ticket that customer prints or displays it on mobile screen. Is there a mobile app that does that?

Yes! There are ton of free apps out there for Android and iOS devices — we don’t specifically recommend or endorse any specific one, but if you search for “QR Code” in any smartphone app store you’re sure to find a ton of good, free options.

If so, does this app automatically marks this ticket as “checked in”, preventing a re-use of the ticket?

Yes! Once checked-in, a ticket is marked as such and cannot be re-checked-in. One ticket = one check-in for that ticket only.

I hope this info helps; please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event check in’ is closed to new replies.