Event – change Attendee's name using "Update Tickets"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event – change Attendee's name using "Update Tickets"

• This topic has 0 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by stellaractive.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    stellaractive
    Participant

The Update Tickets button does not open a window that allows a ticket to be updated. For the Gloriana (Flower Show-Club) Cocktail Reception, guests will be attending and members will want to update their guest’s names. But the Update Tickets button does not work – see below. Can you please take a look?

stellaractive
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thanks for reaching out again!

I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue on your site!

As I previously mentioned, unfortunately we cannot log in to your site per our Support Policy, but I will do my best to assist you here.

As a first troubleshooting step, can you try updating all of your Events Calendar related plugins and test if the issue still occurs?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

stellaractive
    Participant

I pulled the site into a staging enviornment and even using the default 2017 theme, didn’t resolve the issue. That button doesn’t work.

Thank you for going through that testing.  Unfortunately this is related to a known issue that we are actively working on.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch and we are actively working on a solution for this.

I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.

They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks,

Jaime

Kulwinder
    Participant

We know how software development works. I have been writing software for 25 years.

So, let me tell you how website operations works. I need a fix in hours, not some distant year, or month in the future.

I have events every SINGLE DAY, were this bug is DESTROYING my reputation amount my almost 10,000 users.

It is costing real money in extra customer service that I cannot afford long-term.

I will need to make a decision to remove all your plugins in a few days and switch to a company that cares about my users as much as I do.

We need a fix THIS WEEK.

USERS NEED TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE THEIR TICKETS EVERY SINGLE DAY, NOT JUST SOME DAY WHEN YOUR DEVELOPERS CAN FIND THE TIME.

THIS SHOULD BE FIRE DRILL WITH ALL HANDS ON DECK.

Thank you for your feedback.

The workaround for now is to make a template override of the orders-edit-meta.php template and use this one:

https://gist.github.com/vicskf/8a6e772c839e3fcdcd8e84faac8589f7

I hope this helps, let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Kulwinder
    Participant

Thanks, that allows attendee name editing.
    But, if I delete the ticket in Admin->Woo->Orders, it still gets listed.
    “You have 13 Tickets for this Event Date. View your Tickets”
    I only have 3 tickets, but all deleted tickets are counted.

Also, the show attendees shortcode [tribe_attendees_list event=””] shows a total of 13.

It does not appear that the attendees list is being updated from Woo.

Thank you for your feedback.  Would you mind opening up a separate thread so that we can better assist you over there?  You can reference this thread so that we can expedite the process.

Thanks,

Jaime

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Event – change Attendee's name using "Update Tickets"’ is closed to new replies.