Event Category view not in chronological order

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Category view not in chronological order

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gretchen

Hi there,
    How do I get the Event Categories to display in chronological order (and only show upcoming events) rather than post order.
    Here’s the example on my site:
    http://curiosityatlas.com/?tribe_events_cat=food-drink
    Thanks for the help,
    gretchen

Rob

Hi Gretchen. We’d be happy to help you out here. I’m assuming that you’re talking about the sidebar listing, right? Can you tell me how that is being generated (ie a widget or template tags)? If you can confirm on those fronts I’ll provide a more educated response.

As for the upcoming distinction: by default, list view should show upcoming events from a category while grid view shows everything from the month (past + future). The post order display you’re seeing there is usually caused by a conflict, either with another plugin or the theme. Are you in a position where you can test deactivation of other plugins in case that’s the root? Let me know if not.

Cool to see you’re in SF! I’m in Oakland myself. Always awesome to see the plugin used locally…kudos on that.

Gretchen

Hi Rob,
    Thanks for getting back to me.
    The event categories are being displayed with a custom menu widget.
    The only other plugins I have activated are AddThis, AJAX Contact and Device Theme Switcher. I tried deactivating each and it didn’t solve the problem.
    Awesome that you’re in the Bay Area!
    Thanks, gretchen

Rob

Hi Gretchen. Thanks for the follow-up. Any chance you’d be willing to send me over a set of backend credentials, along with a link to this forum thread as a frame of reference? We should continue the discussion here at the forum (I suspect I’ll need to get a dev involved to identify what’s up here) but you can send over the credentials we’ll need for access so they don’t have to be posted publicly here at the forum. My email is rob at tri.be; send it over and we’ll keep digging from there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Category view not in chronological order’ is closed to new replies.