Event Category overlayed after import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Category overlayed after import

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Roseann Sketel

I import events from a google calendar. I am adding an additional category (original plus an additional one is checked) after this is imported.

I have the following setting checked: Preserve the most recent change in each event field, whether that change occurred on my site or at the original source.

Each time the import runs it overlays the additional event category. I thought selecting this option in the settings would prevent this.

Geoff

Hi Roseann,

Oh no, so sorry about this!

This is indeed an issue that was reported to us a little while ago and we have a ticket in our system to look into it further and release a patch. While I unfortunately do not have a timeframe for when we’ll tackle this, I have gone ahead and made a note of this thread in the ticket and will set this thread to Pending Fix so we can follow-up with you when a fix has been released.

Sorry again for the trouble here and thanks for your patience while we work on this!

Thanks,
    Geoff

Geoff

By the way, I have moved this thread from our Pre-Sales forum over to our Event Aggregator forum to help track this. 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Category overlayed after import’ is closed to new replies.