Event category colors for multiple categories

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event category colors for multiple categories

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Neil Heird
    Participant

Hi. I have a Community Event form that allows a user to create an event and assign a category – no biggie. I am using the Event Calendar Category Colors and everything is working great.

BUT…. I have 4 different category options for each event, and each has its own color. When an event is set to multiple categories, only one color is displayed. How can I change that to include all category colors?

thanks in advnace for your help.

George
    Participant

Hey Neil,

Event Calendar Category Colors is not an official plugin that we make, so we unfortunately cannot field any support requests for it here on the Pro forums. I’d recommend posting in the support forums specific to that plugin here → https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar-category-colors/

Thank you!
    George

Neil Heird
    Participant

thanks

George
    Participant

No problem, thank you for understanding the limitations of our support policy and being cool about it. Best of luck with your problems here!

— George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event category colors for multiple categories’ is closed to new replies.