Event Category: All– Do I need Pro for this

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Category: All– Do I need Pro for this

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea B

Hello! We currently use Event Calendar and love it. We are experiencing an error when we select different categories in the drop down menu. If we select “All” then it redirects to a different domain name and it definitely shouldn’t be. Is this something that is fixable in Pro? I think we had Pro at one point, but I am not sure what the log in email or username was and there is no way to have that sent to me (that I can see). Help!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Chelsea and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

However, in order to do that properly, I would need to have some example URLs to make sure I grasp what is going on.

Would you mind sharing that with me ?

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Chelsea B

Hi there – thank you for your reply!

The URL is http://www.wearelocalworks.org/events If you select “All” from the dropdown of event categories, it redirects to a .com domain and it shouldn’t be. Any ideas?

~Chelsea

Geoff B.

Good evening Chelsea,

Thank you for the link.

Actually, that dropdown menu is custom-made.
    In other words, it does not come built-in with our plugins.

I would suggest looking at your WordPress theme’s  /tribe-events/ folder to look for the code responsible for this.

You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Category: All– Do I need Pro for this’ is closed to new replies.