Event Categories list is not working in view as list option

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Categories list is not working in view as list option

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ashalatha

Hi i am having a website.There are many event categories.If i select the particular event category and view as list item it is not working fine.It is working fine only for Month.If the user selects view as List and selects any event category it is not displaying the list related to that event category:

Here is the url of my site:
    carrolltonalive.com

Patricia

Hey Ashalatha,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We are unfortunately unable to provide support through our Pre-Sales forum channel, but you can head over to The Events Calendar WordPress.org support forums for assistance and answers.

If you have a PRO license, you can log into your account and get assistance through the PRO forums. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here. This will send an email to the account used when you initially registered for the support forums.

Thanks for understanding and good luck resolving your issue. Have a good day!

Best regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Categories list is not working in view as list option’ is closed to new replies.