Event Categories

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Categories

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark

Hi,

I’m looking at using this product primarily to display a list of events according to category, and have just been playing with https://wpshindig.com/events/month/.

The behaviour here is a little odd. When I select ‘learning’ category (under filters) everything disappears except the Women’s JavaScript Study Group. Adding the ‘dances’ category does not change the view, presumably because there are no dances going on this month. So far so good. I clear the filters, and everything comes back.

Adding just the ‘dances’ filter causes everything to disappear again, but when I supplement that by adding in ‘learning’ I still get nothing. My expectation is that I would see the JavaScript study group pop back in.

So, is this a bug, or is there a category hierarchy which I’m somehow missing?

Thanks!
    Mark.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Mark!

Thanks for reaching out. I will try to help with your question.

While we don’t generally handle support requests here in the Pre Sales forum, I was able to reproduce the behavior you described. There is definitely something weird going on there, and I will explore it in more depth and create a bug ticket for it.

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Categories’ is closed to new replies.