Event calender PRO – drag and drop widget failed in IE9 – Fix Available

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event calender PRO – drag and drop widget failed in IE9 – Fix Available

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve

Hi All,
    I’ve been running into the same issue as described in this thread:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-calender-pro-drag-and-drop-widget-failed-in-ie9

That thread has been closed. Not sure if it’s been fixed by the tribe guys yet, but I couldn’t wait with this bug in production. You need to close a label tag in two files:

/events-calendar-pro/admin-views/widget-admin-featured.php

Add a </label> tag at the end of line 13.

/events-calendar-pro/admin-views/widget-admin-advanced-list.php

Add a </label> tag to the end of line 49.

Adding these tags should fix the drag and drop issues in IE. Note that it’s not a best practice to edit the core plug in files, so do so at your own risk. I’m just posting this here to hopefully accelerate the fix in a future sanctioned version of the plug in as well as to help anyone stuck with this in production.

-Steve

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Steve, thanks for posting this! We do have a ticket out to fix this in an upcoming release and I’ve just put a note in with your fix which should help speed this along.

Thanks again for your contribution!

Cheers,
    Jonah

Steve

Hi Jonah, happy to help. Any idea when this issue or the private events issue (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/enabling-private-events/) might make it into a release? I’ve held off upgrading as I don’t want to have to customize core code with every new release.

Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately there hasn’t been much discussion around this lately but it’s still filed as a ticket and I’ll bring it up next time I can. We are planning a survey in the near future to get some ideas about what people want with the plugin so this would be a good time for you to chime in then.

Thanks again,
    Jonah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event calender PRO – drag and drop widget failed in IE9 – Fix Available’ is closed to new replies.