Event Calendar Widget — mouseover bug

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Widget — mouseover bug

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Sandy

Hi again… I am using the Events Calendar Widget in one of my content sidebars, but when I mouseover on the calendar dates there is one event that is populating every single day of the month. This doesn’t happen on the regular calendar page, just in the widget. (See http://www.gonorthnyc.com)

I thought that perhaps this only occurred on days that had no other events listed, but that’s not true. (See October 14th and 15th)

Sandy

Just saw the “Widget Not Working” discussion from earlier. I know you’re working on a fix. My issue is slightly different than that one, but I am guessing it will be handled in the same fix. Thanks.

Rob

Excellent. We’re dropping the code with that widget fix tomorrow (Thursday), so let me know if that doesn’t fix it upon upgrading and I can keep looking into it for you.

Sandy

Any word on this? Haven’t seen the update yet….

Rob

Got a bit delayed after discovering some final bugs; this is in the process of being uploaded now and should be live by the end of the afternoon 🙂 Let me know if the issue persists upon updating.

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

I’m waiting for this bug fix also. What time zone are you in? I’m on the U.S. east coast and I am wondering when “by the end of the afternoon” will be here compared to your time.

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

Ah, I found the 2.0.1 release in the WP Plugins Directory. It just hasn’t shown up in my blog plugins page yet. Installing it now.

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

It is fixed. Thank you!

Rob

Excellent to hear, Cynthia.

Sandy: how about you? Still having problems after the 2.0.1 upgrade?

Rob

Excellent to hear, Cynthia.

Sandy: how about you? Still having problems after the 2.0.1 upgrade?

Nathan

I know I am going to find out this is simple to fix and I didn’t do something right but I just installed 2.0.1 Pro and on the calendar widget, there are no mouse overs and clicking on any of the numbers fails to do anything. I have moved the widget to other columns without success. Any ideas?

Nathan

I think I am getting the same issue, latest version but calendar widget has no mouse overs nor does clicking any of the dates do anything.

Nathan

It looks like I have the same problem. Latest Pro version but the calendar widget doesn’t have mouse overs and while the dates look like hyperlinks, clicking does nothing

Nathan

It looks like I may the same problem. Installed the latest Pro version on the latest wordpress but the calendar widget doesn’t have mouse overs and while the dates look like hyperlinks, clicking does nothing. I have events every day and yet…. not a lot. Other than that, love Event Calendar

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Widget — mouseover bug’ is closed to new replies.