Event Calendar Week View All Day Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Week View All Day Event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tammy
    Participant

HI,

I was trying to figure out the CSS code for an all day event since I had to take away the green from each event. Our links are all green, so the green background color didn’t work.

body.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-cal-links a.tribe-events-gcal {
    display: none !important;
    }

The code above is what I used to change the background color so we could see the words on the events. Didn’t think about the all day events and their background color is still green.

I looked in the View Source and couldn’t figure out for sure what the correct CSS was. Was hoping you could help me with that.

I am enclosing a screen shot so you can see the all day event is green and the other boxes are gray. Thanks

Cliff

Hi Patrick.

The code you shared says to hide the calendar export links on the Single Event pages… I think you meant to share something else there…

Anyway, are you wanting All Day events to be styled differently or the same as the non-All Day events?

Could you please provide a link to your calendar?

Tammy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Tammy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

You might need to add more CSS specificity, such as:

body.tribe-events-week .tribe-grid-allday .tribe-events-week-allday-single,
    body.tribe-events-week .tribe-grid-body .tribe-events-week-hourly-single,
    body.tribe-events-week .tribe-grid-allday .tribe-events-week-allday-single:hover,
    body.tribe-events-week .tribe-grid-body .tribe-events-week-hourly-single:hover {
    background-color: #dcdcdc;
    }

Beyond this help, per our Scope of Support / Terms, you’ll need to figure it out yourself or with the help of your developer or theme support.

Tammy
    Participant

Worked perfectly!!! Thank you.

Cliff

I’m very glad to hear that. Best to you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Week View All Day Event’ is closed to new replies.