Event Calendar using in event ticket plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Calendar using in event ticket plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jelina

I need to purchase this event ticket plugin . Before purchasing i have few question to clarify

1. Can we display event calendar using this ticket event ticket plugin ?
    2. Or we will use event calendar free plugin ?

Geoff B.

Good evening Jelina and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

1. Can we display event calendar using this ticket event ticket plugin ?

The 2 plugins ( the Events Calendar and Event Tickets Plus ) are 2 separate plugins that are autonomous. This means they can be used on their own.

For example, you could use Event Tickets Plus to sell tickets on a normal WordPress page or post.

But, they are also complementary.
    This means that you can use the Events Calendar to display events that have tickets attached to them (and sell those tickets).

2. Or we will use event calendar free plugin ?

I see what you mean.

Event Tickets Plus does not replace the Events Calendar.
    This means that it does not contain any code that generates a calendar.

If you want to integrate with a calendar, you will both the free the Events Calendar plugin AND Event Tickets Plus.

Finally, Event Tickets Plus actually extends our free Event Tickets plugin.
    This means that you will need to have both Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus installed whatever you do.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar using in event ticket plus’ is closed to new replies.