Event Calendar Template Conflict

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Template Conflict

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    leviticus
    Participant

I recently upgraded to Event Calendar Pro 2.0.11 and the plugin appears to be causing a conflict on my site. I had the previous Pro version and my site was workingThe main menu in the header is a rollover function to display the submenus. They are currently displaying “flat”. The rollover pop-outs on the main monthly calendar page /events/ are also not working.

Is this something you can take a look at?

Barry

When you say you had the previous PRO version is that still the case? If you are using The Events Calendar 2.0.11 then you will also need to use Events Calendar PRO 2.0.11.

Barry

(And vice versa.)

Barry

One other thing: can you review this thread? It’s relevant because your site is using an old version of jQuery (1.6.2) – that is causing some problems here.

leviticus
    Participant

Thanks Barry. It was the old jQuery that was causing the trouble. I wouldn’t have thought of that. I updated it to 1.9.0 and it is working again. 🙂

Barry

Great!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Template Conflict’ is closed to new replies.