Event Calendar Pro Update2.0.10 Caused ( Event has passed ) on all events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Pro Update2.0.10 Caused ( Event has passed ) on all events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas

Event Calendar Pro Update2.0.10 Caused ( Event has passed ) on all events
    I have the latest version of events calendar 2.0.10 & the latest Pro version as well.

– I am not willing to share the information of my website on your message board but I will share it with you specifically.

i changed the error message to resemble something more palletable for my client.

basically everything has been working great, we have been using the calendar plugin for weeks and everything was fine until i updated to the latest version of the calendar & then updated to pro –

example of event showing “has passed” which has not:
    http://www.nsbobserver.com/event/pato-banton-the-now-generation/

thanks

Barry

Thanks Thomas: we can carry on via email as you requested.

gail
    Participant

I have the same problem – all events are passed even when they are for a date in the future. Also the venues are no longer showing up – i have the pro plugin as well. I have the latest release of the calendar and pro extension. When i click a venue i just get a list of upcoming events for ALL venues and then when i click the event i still get the event has passed message. The site is http://www.twizu.com .

Barry

Hi Gail – can you share an example? I looked at this event and also this event but neither showed as having already passed.

When i click a venue i just get a list of upcoming events for ALL venues and then when i click the event i still get the event has passed message.

I can’t see the problem. I looked at this venue, it looked as I would expect and only showed a single upcoming event, not all upcoming events.

When working with Thomas it became apparent he was seeing something quite different from what I was seeing, so:

• Consider trying to view the site using your web browser’s incognito or “In Private” mode, or equivalent – and do not sign in when you do so
    • If you are using a caching plugin then try deactivating it. Check in with the plugin author, too. It’s possible for the cache to persist even after the plugin has been disabled in some circumstances.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Pro Update2.0.10 Caused ( Event has passed ) on all events’ is closed to new replies.