Event Calendar Pro Update Message + Calendar Widget not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Pro Update Message + Calendar Widget not Working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shelly

Im getting a red message bar on my dashboard saying I need to update “event calendar pro” and that I do not have the most recent version – which I do. Please advise on http://www.EventJunkies.net

Also the Calendar widget has not work for an extended period of time and I’ve trouble shooted via the forum without success; please advise.

Rob

Hi Shelly. Thanks for reaching out. Happy to help you out best I can. Are you running The Events Calendar 2.0.8 and Events Calendar PRO 2.0.8? There is also an error message that will appear if you are running any add-ons that are not compatible with the versions of Events that you’re running; as a result you’d want to make sure that all your add-ons are also up to date. Can you confirm as much?

Not sure what’s up with the Calendar widget; I’m not seeing it on your site there. Can you point me in the right direction? Also, just as an aside – it’s easier for us to help solve multiple issues in a timely fashion if they’re posted in separate threads. If you could keep issues separate down the road we sure would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Pro Update Message + Calendar Widget not Working’ is closed to new replies.