Event Calendar Pro + Tickets & Coupons

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Calendar Pro + Tickets & Coupons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WIN

First off, love the plugin. What I need is the ability to sell tickets like this.

For example, 1st event date is $100 and subsequent is $25 per. I dont see where I would accomplish this.

George
    Participant

Hey @WIN,

If I understand what you’re looking for correctly, basically what you’re trying to do is have one event that is a recurring event – right? And then on the first instance of this recurring event, the tickets for it will sell for $100, but then for all instances after this first event, the tickets sell for $25.

Does that accurately describe what you’re aiming for here?

If not: let me know what you’re trying to achieve in a bit more detail, and I’ll apologize in advance here for not understanding things accurately 🙂

If what I described is what you’re trying to accomplish, then as far as I can think there is not a way to implement something like this out-of-the-box. There are are two solutions I can think of: one would be writing a bunch of custom code that tackles this in any number of ways. Another would be creating one event that is not recurring, which is the first event at $100, then just create a secondary event which is recurring, and sells tickets at the $25 price tag.

Let me know what you think!
    George

George
    Participant

Hello,

This issue’s been sitting here a while so I’m going to go ahead and close it for now – if other issues arise, don’t hesitate to come back and open a new ticket, and if you need to open a new ticket about the same issues you originally brought up here, please share a link to this original ticket so we can pick up where we left off.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Pro + Tickets & Coupons’ is closed to new replies.