Event Calendar Pro problems on Iphone and Ipad ?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Pro problems on Iphone and Ipad ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gsr2013
    Participant

All functions of the Calendar works fine on Laptop and deskstop but when I load on a iPhone or iPad the current month comes up but when i hit a month forward or back its start to loads but freezes everytime, any suggestions or anyone have this problem ?

Casey
    Participant

gsr2013,
    Thanks for getting in touch! I’m seeing several javascript errors when viewing your site (screenshot). Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

gsr2013
    Participant

OK, I tried going back to original theme, and now site has error massage and won’t open and can’t even log in my wordpress panel to disable event calendar, not sure what to do, any help please this is error message

Warning: require_once(lib/tribe-events-pro-pue.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/g/a/r/gardenstband/html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/events-calendar-pro.php on line 1858

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘lib/tribe-events-pro-pue.class.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php’) in /home/content/g/a/r/gardenstband/html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/events-calendar-pro.php on line 1858

gsr2013
    Participant

ok, I disabled the event calendar pro version for now and site came back up, switched views seeing if that does anything but nothing, links to switch months wont work on ipad or iphone or android mobile devices, and the all events link doesnt work on anything, like to use that link to get back to main calendar, switches themes back to original and nothing, so have to be code somewhere, is there any code I can add foe mobile devices. thanks

Casey
    Participant

With the introduction of version 3.5, our plugins are now mobile responsive. So, you should be seeing things work correctly on mobile. Can you send me a URL where your calendar is located, so I can investigate further? Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

gsr2013
    Participant

like I said works fine on laptops and desktops but on iphone and ipad when I hit to go to next month or the date fro more info, it freezes and the All Events Link don’t work, thanks for any help

http://gardenstateradioband.com/events/

Casey
    Participant

I’m seeing several javascript errors on your site, which would most likely be the culprit (screenshot). Can you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue? If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit. Give that a try and let me know what you discover.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Pro problems on Iphone and Ipad ?’ is closed to new replies.