Event Calendar Pro not transitioning to new URL

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Pro not transitioning to new URL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rob

Hi,
    I had The Event Calendar Pro installed on a URL for testing purposes and since the switch to the live (different) URL some functionality is missing. For example, the ability to add a field is now gone, and on my Event Calendar settings it suggests updating to Event Calendar Pro. Some of the styling is also not showing up when viewing events.
    When looking at my installed plugins, The Event Calendar is installed but not The Event Calendar Pro, however when trying to upload the pro .zip file it says that the folders already exist. Any solutions I should be trying?

Rob

Hi there Rob. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you’re having issues. It definitely sounds like something is up. Is it possible you have an old version of the PRO release active/installed on your site? If so you’ll want to deactivate it (no need to fully delete) to make room for the new release.

If you do still see the message that the folder exists, please rename the zip file on your computer and try again. I’d also open your FTP client to see if the folder shows up there but not on the WP side (which is definitely possible). Give that a go and let me know if you’re still having issues from there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Pro not transitioning to new URL’ is closed to new replies.