Event Calendar PRO and Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar PRO and Aggregator

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Menno.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Menno
    Participant

Hi,

I want to adjust my design for the calendar. Now I do have a problem. I can’t make it happen to make a fine design. I thought it was included in the Aggregator, but it isn’t. Do I realy need to purchase the PRO version of event calendar, or is there a way to make it happen in the Aggregator plugin?

Thanks in advance.

Geoff

Hi @Menno,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I’m afraid that Event Aggregator does not have any layout options included in it because it is designed specifically to import events from other sources, like Facebook, Google Calendar and other calendar feeds.

If you’re looking for advanced layouts, Events Calendar PRO does indeed include a Map View, Photo View and Week View that are not included in the default version of The Events Calendar. You would need to purchase Events Calendar PRO in order to receive access to those layouts.

The other option you have is to create your own custom layout, which does not require any purchase. We have a themer’s guide that provides a full overview of how to override any of the templates included in The Events Calendar with your own and that can help get you started.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar PRO and Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.