Event Calendar Out of Licenses?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Out of Licenses?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rion
    Participant

I keep getting a notification (back end of word press) that my key is out of licenses. When I check out which site the key is assigned to on the back end of Events Calendar, it looks like the correct one.

Caroline

Hi Rion,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! It sounds like your license key may just be experiencing a little glitch with our servers–have you tried disconnecting the key from your site on TheEventsCalendar.com, then attempting to activate the key again on your site’s backend? This Knowledgebase article will walk you through the steps:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

Give it a try, and let me know if these steps help to resolve your issue here! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Out of Licenses?’ is closed to new replies.