Event calendar not showing mini calendar on widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event calendar not showing mini calendar on widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tobstar
    Participant

Hi, I have just purchase event calendar pro so I can add mini calendar on widget. I have added calendar on the widget but it only display widget title ‘Event Calendar’ but there is no mini calendar, same with upcoming events widget only title display. I have deactivated all other plugins to check, also I have tested with Twenty Fourteen Theme its same issue. I have also added the_widget( ‘TribeEventsMiniCalendarWidget’ ); but still same issue no mini calendar only showing widget title. Let me know what I can do to fix this issue. Thanks

Geoff

Hi there, Toby! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. Sorry you’re hitting some trouble here, but hopefully we can figure it out here together. 🙂

That’s really odd and definitely not what should be happening. I went ahead and set up a test site running the default Twenty Fourteen theme like you (thanks for doing that, by the way!) to see if I could replicate the issue, but was unable to. The mini calendar (and other event widgets) appear to display correctly when I give it a shot.

Here’s a screenshot of my widget settings and a screenshot of the mini calendar in my sidebar. Do your settings look similar? Is it possible that sidebars have not been registered in your theme(s)? Perhaps the widgets should go in a different sidebar?

Let’s start there and please let me know what you find.

Cheers!
    Geoff

tobstar
    Participant

Hi Geoff, thank you for your reply. I have solved the problems by re-download the event calendar pro and replaced in the plugin folder. Thats strange as I haven’t touched the plugin since I downloaded yesterday. All good now.
    Cheers!

Geoff

Awesome, so glad that solved the issue, Toby! Thanks for following up and sharing.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event calendar not showing mini calendar on widget’ is closed to new replies.