Event Calendar Not in wp-contents

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Not in wp-contents

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

I upgraded to Pro last week and lost my customization. I am now in the FTP access looking for the plugin but it is not hosted under the plugins folder as it used to be… Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Daniel

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sorry to hear that you lost your customizations. However, I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

First, I took a look at your system info (thanks for sharing that!), and it looks like The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro are both active on your site. Are you missing The Events Calendar folder (the-events-calendar) or the Pro folder (events-calendar-pro), or both?

It is strange that you wouldn’t see these folders in wp-content/plugins. Could you send me a screenshot (in a private reply) of what you are seeing in that folder?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Daniel
    Participant

This is resolved, thank you for your time!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome! I’m glad to hear you got this fixed.

Since this thread has been marked “resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Please feel free to open a new one if you run into any more issues!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Not in wp-contents’ is closed to new replies.