Event Calendar (Month) Shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar (Month) Shortcode

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kynan Chambers
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to get an exact copy of the calendar view, on /events/ to display via a shortcode. I tried using [tribe_events], but it does not show up the same as the style calendar on /events/. What’s the best way to do this? I main goal of me doing this is to try and password protect an instance of the calendar for the companies vacation schedule (internal use). If you know a better way of doing this, please let me know. Since /events/ isn’t an actual page, I can’t use built-in functionality on wordpress. Any help is appreciated!

Courtney

Hi Kynan

Unfortunately, we do not have an easy route to directly replicate that page. We’re limited in helping with styling customizations, per our Scope of Support / Terms. However, if you are code savvy, you might want to take a look at the Themer’s Guide to start customizing this yourself.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it it http://tribe.uservoice.com.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Kynan Chambers
    Participant

Well, what do you recommend for password protecting my calendar if I can’t create a page with the calendar on it?

Courtney

Hi Kynan

I’d suggest using a shortcode view that you are mostly satisfied with, and putting that onto a page that you can password protect. Unfortunately, we can’t make it exactly identical to the generated Events page.

I hope this works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar (Month) Shortcode’ is closed to new replies.