Event Calendar date to be determined: best practices?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar date to be determined: best practices?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    johnmac
    Participant

Hello, I’m wondering if it’s possible to leave the event date blank, or better yet, have a “to be determined” appear instead of a date. For some events, I need to post the main info but have yet to nail down an exact time for them.

Any suggestions?

Barry

Great question.

There’s no best practice as such – a workaround could be as simple as assigning the tentative date and pasting some text within the event description to the effect that the actual event date is still to be determined.

You could go a step further and use an additional field to flag the same information and from their make a small customization to hide the date and replace it with some other message – which could provide more convenience and consistency.

Does that help at all?

Barry

It’s been a while so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. If you need further help though, for this or any other issue, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar date to be determined: best practices?’ is closed to new replies.