Event calendar changes the language to default

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event calendar changes the language to default

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Silvy

Hi Guys,

I’m currently working on a multilanguage site with Event calendar plugin. All navigation elements work fine except the Event calendar. If I ipen it from Spanish, the website language changes to the default English. Would you help me please how to make this plugin WPML compatible?

Thanks

Silvy

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for trying out our plugin and sorry for the issues.

Currently, there are conflicts with WPML and the Events Calendar and we do not have any solutions for them nor can we provide tech support on them at this time.

We are looking to make the plugins work together, however, it is not clear what changes are required in our own codebase, which already follows most or all WordPress best practices for internationalization.

It could be that WPML itself needs to change how it works to accommodate a wider range of plugins, like our own, or alternatively it may need to introduce new facilities our plugins can interact with before we can make changes on our end.

Given the number of unknowns we just can’t commit even to an approximate timeline to resolve this.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event calendar changes the language to default’ is closed to new replies.