Event calendar category settings keep getting lost/reset

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event calendar category settings keep getting lost/reset

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Hunter

Stephanie,

I was able to reproduce the exact behavior you’ve shared with me based on following the instructions in this response.

Coincidentally, another support team member identified this conflict with another user, so I’ll include this forum thread to the report for the developers to review. I don’t have a precise date when a fix will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Event calendar category settings keep getting lost/reset’ is closed to new replies.