Event –> Attendees: Wrong amount of attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event –> Attendees: Wrong amount of attendees

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gogroup
    Participant

Hi,
    attendee list show the count of tickets sold 23, but actually there is only 19 tickets sold. What causes this problem.

Cheers!

Barry

Hi – thanks for re-posting in the WooCommerce Tickets forum 🙂

Can you confirm if you have made any manual interventions in terms of cancelling or refunding orders, or by manually altering stock levels after a number of sales were already processed, etc?

Thanks!

Jayson Cote
    Participant

HI Barry, I am also having an issue with an inaccurate number of tickets sold being displayed. My scenario:
    1) Add ticket to existing order
    2) Reduce line item stock
    3) Save order
    The customer shows in the event attendee list, although the ‘Tickets Sold’ does not update

Barry

I’m sorry we missed your post – unfortunately this wasn’t flagged up as being in need of a reply (and to avoid this, we strongly recommend creating a new thread of your own regardless of whether or not it seems like the same problem as originally posted).

If you do still need help, please go right ahead and create a new thread: @gogroup can you confirm if you still need help/follow up on my last set of questions?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread (and so it will no longer be monitored by staff). If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event –> Attendees: Wrong amount of attendees’ is closed to new replies.