Event Aggregator: Wrong time using iCalendar-Import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator: Wrong time using iCalendar-Import

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi guys,

I need to import a ICS-Source file with Event Aggregator what works without any problem. However the time is always one hour before the original file (-1 hour).

I have tried to change the time zone settings of the website (general -> settings) however this has no influence. There is also a timezone setting in the calendar plugin, however this has also no influence.

If I import the file in any other application (e.g. iCal) the time is correct. Maybe there is no timezone in the source file, however I cannot change any export settings in my calendar application.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks,
    Michael

Hunter

Hi and welcome,

Do you mind sharing the ICS-Source file with me? You can do so as a private reply. See screenshot below to see where the option to mark a reply as private:

Once I have that, I’ll have a better idea on how to proceed. Thanks and have a good rest of your day!

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Thank you for the response. After reviewing the file provided, I can confirm the behavior you’re experiencing is from a known bug. I’ve added this forum thread to the ticket which helps expedite the process of getting a fix included in an upcoming release. I don’t have a precise date when it will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. We’ll also update you here in this thread.

I don’t see any temporary workaround in the report notes, so you can either downgrade to the version that best works on your site or hang tight while our devs patch things up.

Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that there’s been an update to our Event Aggregator service which includes a fix for this issue.

There’s no need to update any plugins to make this work, as it works from our side. Just use the Event Aggregator service as you’d normally do.

Please let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator: Wrong time using iCalendar-Import’ is closed to new replies.