Event Aggregator Purchased but not in my account to download

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator Purchased but not in my account to download

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    liamrabbitt
    Participant

I just purchased the Event Aggregator plugin and received email for same but I am not seeing it in my downloads.

Can you help.

Liam

Leah

Hi Liam,

Thanks for your purchase! Event Aggregator is actually a service, not a plugin. So you don’t need to download a new plugin- as long as you already have The Events Calendar. Event Aggregator is built right into TEC, and you just need to plug in your new license to activate the features.

The Event Aggregator New User Primer can walk you through the process. If you need any additional help, don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks!

Best,
    Leah

liamrabbitt
    Participant

Ok thank you for that Is there any way to import more than the 100 events limit ?

Leah

Right now, 100/day is the only option. But we are working on creating some other license levels so you can import more than that 🙂 Keep an eye on the EA product page for more info. Thanks for your support!

Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Purchased but not in my account to download’ is closed to new replies.