Event Aggregator photo import?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator photo import?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ludo Geukers
    Participant

When using this aggregator and importing from Facebook will it also bring in the photos?
    Or is it just event data?

Geoff

Hey there!

Yes, Event Aggregator will absolutely import the photo for an event from Facebook in addition to the event data. 🙂

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Ludo Geukers
    Participant

We did buy the aggregator and performing tests now with it.
    Seems to work pretty good, but notice one thing now and that is that the Google maps links not become activated.
    In de settings I did activate this, but after the import I don’t see the map or the link to Google maps and this is needed.
    Now I deed to edit it manually, but with bulk imports this is not handy.

So is there a fix for this?

Geoff

Hi Wim and thanks for following up!

Yes, that is indeed a known issue. The good news, however, is that we are already working on a fix and I see some progress has already been made on it.

I’ll mark this thread Pending Fix in the meantime. Whole I don’t have a specific date for when it will be released, I’ll be sure to follow up with you here when it’s ready.

Thanks!
    Geoff

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that we released a Maintenance Release today that should include a fix that restores the functionality of the Show Google Maps setting.

You should be able to see this update in your wp-admin Updates page. You can learn more about the release here: https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-2-event-tickets-4-4-2-premium-add-ons/

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator photo import?’ is closed to new replies.