Help Desk

Event Aggregator NOT working

Hi,

Event Aggregator does not import any new event. Everytime that I force the import it says:

Your scheduled import was saved and the first import is complete!
    18 existing eventos were updated.
    Latest Import:
    0 new
    18 updated

There are lots of new events on this facebook page… happens the same with many ofer feeds.. any solution?

This is the second time I report and no answer.

Hi Fred!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

First, let me apologise for not getting back to you in your other topic. I have just checked and it seems it has fallen out of our radar somehow. I will go ahead and close the other thread so we can focus on the topic in here.

I’ll be happy to help you with this issue. Could you please share with us the Facebook URL you are having the issue with? We’ll run some tests with it and see if we can reproduce the problem.

In the meantime, you might want to check your import limit settings by going to wp-admin > Events > Settings > Imports tab and under Global Import Settings you will find the Import Limit Type and Import Date Range Limit.

I can see from your system information that your current limit is set to fetch one month of events. It may be the case that the events you are trying to import are far more into the future.

Please try increasing this limit and see if any changes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Event Aggregator NOT working’ is closed to new replies.