Event Aggregator not importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator not importing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Torsten Rissmann
    Participant

Hello,

there is a problem with event aggregator. It stopped importing the events from facebook due to the daily limit.
    I paid for 300 imports per day.
    I have scheduled 195 locations for importing (my limit is 300/day).
    Most of the locations are imported daily, some weekly.
    So it is impossible to touch the limit.

The screenshot shows that the aggregator tries to import some locations more than one time a day.

Can you help me?

Hi Torsten,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with you imports.  As a first step, I’d recommend looking over this article, which details what counts towards your daily imports:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/

If you still feel that you are having issues with your imports, can you try disconnecting your Facebook Token and reconnecting it?

After that, if you head over to Events Settings < Help, what do you see in your Event Aggregator System Status?  Attaching a screenshot here might be easier.

Also, what do you see in your Event Log (right above Event Aggregator System Status)?  Any errors of note?

And finally, can you also provide me with a URL to one of the failed imports, so that I can run some tests on my site as well?

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator not importing’ is closed to new replies.