Event Aggregator Not Importing at All

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Not Importing at All

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Denise Hoyle
    Participant

Over the weekend Event Aggregator quit importing at all, it has been giving me different error messages, now it’s saying I’ve met my daily limit of 1 but I pay for a daily limit of 200.

Patricia

Hi Denise,

Welcome back! I’m really sorry to hear that you are having problems with your daily import limit!

Unfortunately we had a glitch in our EA server during the weekend that was already fixed. Could you please let me know if this issue with the daily import limit being set to 1 initiated during/after the weekend or was it already happening last week? Is the issue still happening right now?

Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other questions, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Denise Hoyle
    Participant

Hey Patricia! Yes, the issue is still happening now, nothing is importing as scheduled. The issue didn’t start happening until after the weekend.

Patricia

Hi Denise,

Thanks for your confirmation and I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with your scheduled imports again =/

Could you please send me a screenshot of your Event Aggregator System Status (on Events > Help) and also let me know how many scheduled imports you are running right now and what’s their frequency so I can add this info to our internal bug report?

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Not Importing at All’ is closed to new replies.