Event Aggregator Not Importing All Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Not Importing All Events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kohncreative
    Participant

Hello,
    The Event Aggregator plugin is only importing events up to the end of December 2017 and no events in 2018 are being imported.

Hi Josh,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with Event Aggregator.  As a first step, would you please update your WordPress version and your Events Calendar plugin to the most recent version?

And can you provide me with the URL that you are trying to import where you see the results, so that I can do some testing on my end?

Thanks,

Jaime

kohncreative
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Craig,

Thanks for providing me with that information!

If you go to Events Settings < Imports, what is your Import Date Range Limit, under Global Import Settings?  If it is not set far enough in the future, you will not be able to see future  events occurring.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

kohncreative
    Participant

Hi Jaime,
    It was set for one month which I assume was the default, but now set for three months.

Is three months the largest date range import?

Thanks!

Hi Craig,

You can increase the options available to you in the Events → Settings → Imports → Import Date Range field with a snippet like this one, which could be added to a custom plugin or even to your theme’s functions.php file if you prefer that approach:

function extra_other_url_import_ranges( array $ranges ) {
    $ranges[ MONTH_IN_SECONDS * 6 ] = array(
    'title' => 'Six months',
    'range' => 'six months',
    );

$ranges[ MONTH_IN_SECONDS * 12 ] = array(
    'title' => 'One year',
    'range' => 'one year',
    );

$ranges[ MONTH_IN_SECONDS * 18 ] = array(
    'title' => 'Eighteen months',
    'range' => 'eighteen months',
    );

$ranges[ MONTH_IN_SECONDS * 24 ] = array(
    'title' => 'Two years',
    'range' => 'two years',
    );

return $ranges;
    }

add_filter( 'tribe_aggregator_url_import_range_options', 'extra_other_url_import_ranges' );

You can of course modify according to your needs. Do bear in mind, though, that the sites you are importing from are not guaranteed to honor your request for a certain number or range of events: some hosting environments may lack the “power” to do so or it could even be that the site owner has added restrictions to better protect themselves.

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Not Importing All Events’ is closed to new replies.