Event Aggregator License Not Effective?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Aggregator License Not Effective?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Laverick
    Participant

Hi. I work for a “not for profit” we qualified for the Event Calendar Pro under our status. I recently purchased the Event Aggregator to link our calendar with our Facebook account. The license comes up as being successfully applied.

But when I head of to the import area – I just see an add to buy the Event Aggregator again…

What am I doing wrong?

Best WIshes
    Michelle The Admin

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Michelle Laverick
    Participant

Hi there,

I think I am putting the right keys in the right slot.

I put the key in and its is validated – but when I press save and go back again its not saved…

I wonder whether I have a bad license key OR there’s something wrong during the save process?

I’ve taken two screen grabs after i’ve copy & pasted the key, and then after saving the configuration…

Best Wishes
    Michelel

Michelle Laverick
    Participant

Any update?

>> sent from my iPad please forgive my thumbs ?

Best Wishes
    Michelle Laverick
    Trustee
    Wirksworth Heritage Centre
    31 St John’s Street | Wirksworth | Derbyshire | DE4 4DS
    Mobile: 07884 131190
    ————————————————————————————
    Latest: http://wirksworthheritagecentre.org/category/news
    ————————————————————————————
    The views expressed in this e-mail are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of Wirksworth Heritage Centre, unless explicitly stated otherwise. This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended for the sole use of the addressee. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and delete and destroy any copies as soon as possible. All traffic may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation. Whilst Wirksworth Heritage Centre tries to ensure that emails and attachments are virus free, this cannot be guaranteed and the Centre cannot accept responsibility for situations where this is not the case. The recipient is advised to ensure that they are actually virus free in accordance with good computing practice. Information communicated to the trust may be disclosed to the public under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

George
    Participant

Hey Michelle,

Thanks for your patience here—our response times are normally one reply every 24–48 hours during the workweek.

This is an odd issue—it looks like, yes, you are entering the licenses correctly, and also that the admin is telling you the licenses are valid.

If I’m not mistaken, this all works fine, but then when you go to the import screen, you’re prompted to update your license key—is that right?

If so, sorry to drag this on a little bit more, but can you send a screenshot of that prompt to renew/update/whatever? It may help me to see the specific notice you get.

Thanks so much for your patience, and again, sorry for the trouble here!

— George

Michelle Laverick
    Participant

Well, i just went and looked – and guess what its working now!

I recently did a WP update – so perhaps that fixed it…?

The only time when I’ve had this sort of oddness it was due to the caching service that backs our site…

Anyway, what ever the cause – the problem has disappeared…

🙂

Best Wishes
    Michelle

George
    Participant

Not sure what happened, but am glad it’s working now! 😀 Best of luck with your project, and remember to open a new thread any time if other issues or questions arise.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator License Not Effective?’ is closed to new replies.