Event Aggregator: Import more than 10 sites?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator: Import more than 10 sites?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christian Scholz

Hi!

I am wondering what needs to be done to be able to import from more than 10 sites (we are looking at about 15 right now)?
    These are all tribes event based calendars.

I also assume that 100 scheduled imports would mean that I can run 10 imports per day from 10 sites?

Thanks!

Courtney

Hi Christian

Our 10 sites limit actually is regarding the number of sites you can use the same license on. You are able to import from many more sites than that. Our limits on that only apply to how many scheduled sessions you have.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/ might help clarify that for you.

You can definitely do 10 sessions from 10 different sources in a day.

Does this help clarify? Is there anything else I can answer for you?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Christian Scholz

Thanks, that clarifies that I only need one license (as we have around 15 sites to import to 1 site and I assume we only run it daily).

Another question though would be if categories from other event calendars will be imported, too or if I can only assign one category to the complete import (I assume ical is used for event calendar imports?)

Also what will happen to recurring events? Will they be imported as individual events or will it know about the recurring settings?

Thanks in advance!

Christian

PS: not sure if I should make this a new thread, I can do so if you want!

Courtney

Hi Christian

With each source of import, you can assign a category that will be applied.

At this time, when events are imported that are recurring on other systems, they display as a single event inside your site (not part of a recurring series).

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it it http://tribe.uservoice.com.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator: Import more than 10 sites?’ is closed to new replies.