Event Aggregator Import doesn`t function.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Import doesn`t function.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Participant

If I try to import events from Facebook I get the message “Bitte melde Dich an, um Veranstaltungsimporte von Facebook zu ermöglichen.” (Please sign in to enable import of events from Facebook) – I sign in but nothing happens. If I pay for a product I expect it functions really well. Normally a support via telephone should be standard. :-/The calendar on my website does not show any event now and I recognised because a customer was woundering about it. I have lost real money by this technical mistake.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot it.

We’ve got a few other users reporting this as well and we are already investigating it. It seems to have been a glitch with the authentication process with Facebook.

We are not able to reproduce it right now, so could you please try connecting to Facebook again and see if it works?

If you still experience the same issues, please go to Events > Settings > APIs tab and see if you can refresh the Facebook connection. Also, please go to Events > Help and send us a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status.

We unfortunately do not give support via telephone. Learn more about it here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Jennifer
    Participant

Hi,

everything`s working now. Thanx! 🙂

Jenny

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jenny!

Glad to know everything is working as expected now. Thanks for following up to let us know.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new one if anything comes up and we’d be happy to help 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Import doesn`t function.’ is closed to new replies.