event aggregator: google calendar location en description

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions event aggregator: google calendar location en description

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    C.Beijer

Hi,
    We are already using the events calendar.

We would like to use Event Aggregator to import from our G-suite Calendar events to our agenda on our website: https://www.muziekschoolbarneveld.nl/agenda/

Wil EA import information for a description of the event from google calendar? Should we use the description area in google calendar and will it then go to the area in wordpress where you normally write content, which now we use to write the description?

I hope my question makes sense to you!
    best regards,
    Coen

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Coen!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Yes, your question makes total sense. You can indeed import from a Google calendar using an Event Aggregator license and the event description will work exactly like you described.

After importing events, you will then find the event description inside the WordPress post content editor.

As a reference, let me point you to the following article about importing from a feed or URL > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/import-from-feed-or-url/

I hope it helps! Let me know if you have other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘event aggregator: google calendar location en description’ is closed to new replies.