Event Aggregator – Geneates duplicates when importing from CSV file

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator – Geneates duplicates when importing from CSV file

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Javier Garza
    Participant

Hi, in the descripton of the Event Aggregator plugin says “Smart sync: Grab updates from the original event source without duplicating events on your calendar.” This is the main reason I purchased this plugin.
    But the problem I have is that every time I import the CSV file, the events get duplicated. My events all have a KEY value, but I cannot find, in the import assistant, the field that would correspond with this KEY which should avoid duplication and should just update the event.
    Maybe I am missing something. Could you help me , please?

Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Javier,

I’m sorry to hear about your issues with importing and thanks for reaching out. Let me try to help you.

Is the file that you are importing always the same? Or is it a different one containing – supposedly – the same data?

Are you doing the same steps and field assignment when importing the events?

Can you share the file or files that you are trying to import so I can run some tests?

Thanks,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator – Geneates duplicates when importing from CSV file’ is closed to new replies.