Event Aggregator Facebook Token
I recently renewed my websites license with the Events Calendar hoping that was enough to get our events calendar up and running again but I’ve also got the notification ‘Your Event Aggregator Facebook Token expired about 4 months ago’ When I click on the link to renew it in APIs under Facebook it has the button ‘Connect to Facebook’ This just opens another tab that says ‘bad license’
I have tried this both logged in and out of Facebook on another tab and on Safari and Google Chrome normal and incognito tabs.
Any ideas on what I need to do?
Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry about your issues with getting connected to Facebook. There are a couple of things we can look at or do, so let’s start.
1) Please go to Events > Settings > Licenses tab and check if your Event Aggregator license gets a green success validation message. (Something like this screenshot.)
2) Go to Events > Help and check your Event Aggregator System Status, if all is green. (screenshot)
3) Go to your Facebook account and remove the authorization for Event Aggregator. Here is how you can do that:
- On the top right corner click on the little triangle, then choose ‘Settings’ (screenshot)
- On the left side choose ‘Apps’ and look for ‘Event Aggregator’ in the list (screenshot)
- Hover over Event Aggregator and click on the little ‘x‘ and confirm
- Go back to your site and try to reconnect to Facebook
Let me know if this gets you further.
Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.
Thanks so much!
The Events Calendar Support Team
The topic ‘Event Aggregator Facebook Token’ is closed to new replies.