Event aggregator do not import images from Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event aggregator do not import images from Facebook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Xavier
    Participant

Hi!

We have the same problem since 2 weeks ago…

What can we do?

Thanks
    Bets regards,

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-aggregator-do-not-import-images-from-facebook/

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue as well. We unfortunately are aware of this problem with Facebook images not importing.

The good news is that we are already working on it and we are aiming to ship a fix for it in our next week’s maintenance release of our plugins.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the bug report. We will let you know as soon as a fix is released.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.  Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Denise Hoyle
    Participant

Jaime – do you know if the fix that will come out next week will correct the events that have already been imported? If they’re scheduled imports and they “update” the listings, will the images come in then? I have several hundred events without images right now due to this issue. Thanks for your assistance!

Hi Denise,

I am not sure if the fix will retroactively add images back in to previously imported events.  If the issue still occurs after the fix is released, please feel free to open up a new thread so that we can provide you with personal assistance.

Thanks,

Jaime

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 7th January 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-7-january-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event aggregator do not import images from Facebook’ is closed to new replies.