Event Aggregator demo and license details

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator demo and license details

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eva Michalcakova

Hi there,
    in the past I was using your extension Event Aggregator and was not really happy with it. It was its first year and it was very buggy. Now I have a new usecase and was wondering to give it another try, but first I would like to see it working and check it works allright now. Can you get me a demo, where I can try especially the scheduled imports?
    Also I have a question regarding the license: it says up to 100 scheduled imports: does that mean 100 created events or 100 scheduled sources of events? Also, I understand that this number – 100 – would compute over all of the 10 sites that the license allows to connect, right?
    Thanks for clarifying
    Eva

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Eva,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m glad you are willing to give Event Aggregator another try after your previous experiences.

To clarify the number of imports, the number refers to how many individual import sessions are run, not how many events are in those imports. The number that come with your license are split between all of the sites you are using Aggregator on.

We do not have a trial version of Aggregator. However, we do offer a 30 day refund period on all purchases, so feel free to give it another try without needing to commit to it.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator demo and license details’ is closed to new replies.