Event Aggregator and facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator and facebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    danno14228
    Participant

Hello team members, I have a pay schedule of 100 imports (i think this means 100 imports per day)??

The problem is, I need all of my events for the whole year that i have scheduled to be imported onto my calendar. Is this possible? Right now its only showing the first 3 months. Also it is skipping April.

danno14228
    Participant

F Yah! Thank you so much team for fixing those bugs. fixed everything you rock

Courtney

Hey Daniel

It sounds like you might have gotten your issue resolved. Are you still experiencing difficulties?

For importing more than 3 months in advance, head to Events » Settings » Imports » Import Limit Type » No Limits. I wouldn’t advise keeping this setting after your initial import as it can hinder your site speed. However, it should work well to get that initial setup done.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator and facebook’ is closed to new replies.