Event Aggregator and EventBrite

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator and EventBrite

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bruce williams
    Participant

We are considering purchasing Event Aggregator and I wanted to clarify if it supported import of arbitrary EventBrite events (i.e., events from EventBrite accounts that we do not control). From reading the features list, etc. it appears that it doesn’t except via manual import of an ical file, correct? Is this a feature that is on the roadmap to be added to Event Aggregator?

Thanks!

Courtney

Hi Bruce

At this time, Eventbrite Tickets is it’s own plugin apart from Event Aggregator . If the iCal option works for you, that might be a good solution. If you are only looking for Eventbrite specific integration at this time, perhaps that plugin would work better for your needs.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

bruce williams
    Participant

My understanding is that the EventBrite Tickets plugin can only retrieve events from an EventBrite account for which it has the login credentials. Is that correct?

What I want to do is pull EventBrite events from arbitrary EventBrite accounts (as I explained in the original post).

Thanks!

Courtney

Hi Bruce

To make that method work, you’d still need Eventbrite Tickets. The settings for that would then appear under Events ยป Import. You don’t need to be the owner of the Eventbrite events.

See https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/importing-events-from-eventbrite-com/ Eventbrite Event ID.

Does this help clarify?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator and EventBrite’ is closed to new replies.