Event Aggregator

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anthony D’Arco
    Participant

So, does this mean the iCal importer is no more in favor of this? If so, how does my license transfer, or doesn’t it. In any case. I’m excited about the plugin, but super confused about the transition; I feel like that could have been much clearer.

Thank you,
    Anthony

George
    Participant

Hey Anthony,

Sorry for the confusion here. As a license-holder of iCal Importer, you automatically have a free license for Event Aggregator in your account.

So you can ditch iCal Importer and use Event Aggregator if you’d like to. For information on how to do this — it’s easy! — check out this guide ? https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-aggregator/

As for what this means about iCal Importer, it means that it is no longer going to receive updates with new features. If there’s a major, major bug, or some important security hole found, then we will release an update to fix it; but all new development is indeed now happening with Event Aggregator only in its stead.

I hope this info helps — let me know if so, and if there is anything else I can try to help with! 😀

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.