Event Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Carolyn.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

I just got this email that this has expired. I renewed it on March 1. Please fix!!! Thanks, Carolyn

Hey Carolyn,

We wanted to let you know that your Event Aggregator 100 Imports License has expired. To continue receiving support and updates, please renew your license key.

Renew for another year now!

As you may be aware, in October of 2016 we began consolidating the functionality of our iCal Importer and Facebook Events importer plugins into one central service that runs within The Events Calendar core plugin: Event Aggregator. As part of the transition, you were automatically granted a license for the Event Aggregator service.

To continue running your imports without interruption, please renew your Event Aggregator license today. By renewing now, you can seamlessly complete the transition to Event Aggregator.

Cheers!

– The Events Calendar Team

The Events Calendar Support Team

The Events Calendar

Hunter

Hi Carolyn,

Please review our Renewing your license tutorial for detailed instructions on how to easily renew any licenses you still have the need for. Let me know if it helps and have a good evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.