Event Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shroyer
    Participant

Just purchased Aggregator onoline from your site but there is no downlaod link

Geoff

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the confusion here!

Event Aggregator is a service and is actually already built into The Events Calendar. In other words, there’s no need to install anything new. Simple purchase the license, enter the license key on the Events > Settings > Licenses screen, and that will unlock the importing features under Events > Import.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Shroyer
    Participant

Jeff. I am not able to use the aggregator. None of the venues that I have in my industry use any of these list types.
    I would like to switch my license fee to Pro. Can you handle that for me?

Geoff

Hi Bob,

I’ve gone ahead and deactivated your license for Events Aggregator and exchanged it for a Events Calendar PRO license.

You can access the new license key by logging into your account on our site and navigating to My Account > License Keys. You will also be able to access a download of Events Calendar PRO by navigating to the Downloads screen from there.

Let me know if you have any issues accessing your new license key and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.