Event Aggregator: 0 imports used out of 0 available today

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator: 0 imports used out of 0 available today

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chrisplyon
    Participant

I recently re-upped my license for Event Aggregator, but now under License & Usage the system reads “0 imports used out of 0 available today”. I’ve tried deleting my license key, saving, entering it again from my account (cut and paste, it shows as valid) but License & Usage still says “0 imports used out of 0 available today”.

Help!

Patricia

Hey Chris,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your license!

Sometimes new licenses or license renewals take longer than expected to register with our servers.

Therefore, my guess is that your license should work by now.

Please give it another try now and let me know how it goes. If the issues persists I’ll be glad to further investigate your case!

Best regards,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Chris,

Just one more thing I forgot to mention: If you navigate to Events > Settings > Licenses and verify that the license key for Event Aggregator has been correctly entered and saved, but the issue persists, please send us a screenshot via private reply so we can take a look.

I would also recommend you to Navigate to Events > Settings > APIs and confirm that Event Aggregator has been connected to Facebook, Meetup and any other services you intend to import from. It everything is already connected, please also take a screenshot of this and share it with me here as a private reply.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator: 0 imports used out of 0 available today’ is closed to new replies.