ETA for when Facebook GPS map and Facebook Picture will be fixed?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator ETA for when Facebook GPS map and Facebook Picture will be fixed?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

Hello,
    I am very pleased with your product – its very stable and easy to use.

Do you know when Facebook GPS map import, and Facebook picture import will be fixed?

Kind Regards,

Martin S.

Hunter

Hey Martin 🙂

Thank you for posting to our premium plugin forums and we appreciate the kind words! Can you provide any more information on the GPS map import feature you’ve mentioned? Any links you can provide would also be helpful. Once I know which feature you’re referring to I’ll gladly look for any information I can provide.

The Facebook featured image issue is marked at Priority Level 1 which means it’s being expedited and a fix should be available any day/hour now! I unfortunately don’t have a concrete time when that will be, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information.

For the time being, you can revert back to TEC 4.4.1.1 and the images should import with no problems. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Martin
    Participant

Thank your for the great answer Hunter. 🙂
    I was talking about the glitch where the location map doesn’t show when importing from Facebook. But I can see you are working hard on it.

Keep up the good work.

Kind regards,

Martin Skov

Hunter

Hey Martin,

To make sure we’re on the same page, can you please send over exact step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue you’re referring to? I’ll gladly compare what you share with me to our logged bug reports and can give you a more accurate update.

Thanks and take care 🙂

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should restore the Event Aggregator that lets Facebook event images get imported as “Featured Images” into WordPress.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-3-3-event-tickets-4-3-3-premium-plugins/

I hope this update helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘ETA for when Facebook GPS map and Facebook Picture will be fixed?’ is closed to new replies.