Errors/Notices but no new versions to update in plugins

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Errors/Notices but no new versions to update in plugins

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    realmwebdesign
    Participant

Hi,

We are unable to update the plugins on the site and receiving these notices.

The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.7. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Learn More.

There is an update available for The Events Calendar PRO but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Modern Tribe website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.

There is an update available for The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Modern Tribe website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.

===========

The account URLS for the 2 licenses have the wrong URLs (old dev URLS) and that might be the issue. The site URL mentioned with this post is the location of the site.

Geoff

Hi there, Christopher!

Ah, yes. It does indeed sound like your site is aware that there are new version of PRO and WooTickets available, but that the URL associated with your account could be out of date.

Does the issue still happen when you log into your account here and update the license keys with the appropriate URL?

At the very least, you will be able to download the latest versions of both plugins here when logging in and heading to the Downloads section.

Cheers!
    Geoff

realmwebdesign
    Participant

The keys are good till next june 2016 – it is not possible to change the URLS in the backend to the correct ones. Can you please have some one do this? I disconnected one but it will not let me replace the URL

Geoff

I believe that once you have disconnected the License key here in your account and have removed the License key from the development URL, you will be able to input the License key in the Events > Settings > Licenses area of the new site and connect that License here on the site.

Is that what you have already tried doing? Please let me know.

Thanks!
    Geoff

realmwebdesign
    Participant

Did the trick. thanks

Geoff

My pleasure! Glad that worked and thanks for confirming. 🙂

Feel free to reach back out if any other questions pop up–we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors/Notices but no new versions to update in plugins’ is closed to new replies.